Music for all starts with you.
Our mutual need for connection through music is stronger than ever. That’s why we need your support to ensure the VSO continues delivering beautiful music when we all need it most.
Your gift of any amount is critical to our success. Even though we aren’t able to perform in person, or sell tickets to our concerts, there are still very real costs to what we do. With your support, we will:
- engage our world-class artists for dynamic chamber style performances
- produce exciting music programs featuring conversations with Maestro Dabrowski, remarks by special guests, and more
- continue our administrative operations, laying the groundwork for our return to the hall and our 70th anniversary season
Together, we can see the Symphony through these extraordinary times and provide music to more people than we ever have.
WAYS TO GIVE
- with a secure transaction from your credit or debit card.Processing ...
- Call the office at (956) 661-1615 and we are more than happy to process over the phone (we love hearing from you!).
- Stock donations – gifts of stock are easily transferable and count as a tax-deductible gift.
- Good, old fashioned mailed checks are an easy option!
Thank you for being a Symphony Patron!
The VSO is a 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Federal ID 74-1939277.
Your gifts give us the opportunity to maintain all of the Symphony’s daily business operations by offering a crucial layer of support.